Julie, at http://gingerbread-pumpkin.blogspot.com/ has tagged me and I am supposed to tell 6 things about myself. Ok, here goes.....
1. My favorite colors are pink, greens, rusts, and other autumn colors.
2. My favorite time of year is Autumn. The evening sky has a certain glow to it,
and I love the time of caramel apples and pumpkins.
3. When I was young, I had dreams of being a songwriter and going to Nashville,
however, I chose love, marriage, and family instead. ( I wrote our wedding
song). Before marriage, I won first place in my first talent show, auditioned to
be in a vocal group at a college, got the audition and a scholarship, and from
that, was asked to sing at every one's weddings across the country.
4. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It's a time for family and being grateful
for our blessings.
5. Hearing someone laugh always makes me laugh.
6. I feel my life will be certified "well done" if my children will grow up to be
happy. Money and things won't matter. All that matters is if they are happy.
Well, that is all for now. All of you have a wonderful weekend, blessings, Kathleen