I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Friday, July 3, 2015

During the hot days of July

my mind shifts toward a cooler season
a time of snowflakes................and snowmen.
A friend of mine has been making these whimsical and adorable snow couples for the past few years.

A sweet snow lady with a ribbon tied hat and a muff to keep her frozen hands looking warm. The snowman has a tall top hat, a cane, and a present tucked under his arm. 

Each are so sweetly embellished with ribbon and cheerful facial features. 
They are so cute and make me think of the holidays, that I have listed them on my Etsy shop. You can see them here by clicking onto this link
Aren't they the cutest? 
How about you? Are you dreaming of snowy days and holiday decorating? 
What is your favorite decorating theme?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh what fun! I feel instantly cooler just looking at these cute snowmen! Love the ribbon decorations and what cute expressions. I do like cooler weather and this makes me want fall to come sooner, especially since it will be in the 90's all week! Fall is my favorite time of year.