I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Cement Garden Art

I look forward to sunny days with no chance of rain........
just so that I can work with my latest fascination......
cement!
Now that almost every garden space here on the grounds is full of my tiny
creations.......I have finally started selling them out of my vintage shop .....Yesteryear
and I have also added them to my Etsy shop for sale! 

I have made spring and summer flower stones 
and have added a painted ladybug rock in the set.

I have just finished a set for fall.......

perfect for the autumn garden!

They are all about 1inch thick so they stand out in any space......
A cute set all together! 

The acorn and the pumpkin are both actually round instead of lying flat like the 
other stones.  They have all been painted and sealed to last in the garden for months!

I think painted rock bugs also add some whimsy and color to 
planting pots and spaces.


Even in the hottest and most plain of garden spaces......
these little cement pieces add color and interest!
If you are interested in the cement stones,
you can find them in my Etsy online shop by clicking 
onto this link

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

What an amazing coincidence, I have just painted some rocks to make a nought/crosses game in the garden and some lady bugs for the gates.

lil red hen said...

How cute these are! Another of your talents coming forth! I have a cement hen with two chicks in one of my beds.

Unknown said...

Aren't they adorable! They most certainly will dress up any garden.