I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Dedication for the One I Love

our wedding invitation from all those years ago

April 26th, 2008
25 years have passed...... has it been that long? Look at all we have gone through.... together! So many roads taken and explored. So many mountains climbed... so many valleys walked through. I could not have done any of this without you by my side. You still look the same to me as the first time I met you and I still love you as much....even more. Happy 25th anniversary, Sweetie! With all my heart, all my love.... all my life. (kathy)


11 comments:

Paula said...

That's so sweet...
I hope he did something sweet for you, too, Kathleen... flowers? candy?
(or in my case, it would be a chicken coop! LOL)

Eggs In My Pocket said...

A chicken coop..... now that's a great idea, Paula! lol. Actually, I think my green house is the prize, he kidna brings me flowers all time and picks them as we walk.(has done that since I have known him, and did that on our wedding day. His best man brought me the handful he picked just before the wedding) I have them pressed in the album. But a chicken coop..... I need to start talking to him for next year.....

Pam said...

Congratulations!
What a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Pam

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Sooooo sweet! I'd take the chicken coop, too! Cora

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary.
A chicken coop sounds like what I would get also. I have gotten a wheel barrow for Valentine's Day, raised beds for Christmas. but I asked for them. Ahhh, life on a farm.
Thanks for the visit and the nice comment on my site. I appreciate it so much.

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary and wishing you both many more years of happiness and contentment together. Hugs, Linda

LindaSue said...

What God has joined together let no man put asunder - looks like it works! Bless y'all - 25 years is quite an accomplishment in the world today - beautiful invitations and quite what I'd picture for you - romantic and natural. I join the praise of your hubby's greenhouse gift - flowers can keep on giving through the greenhouse gift.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wishing you a very Happy Anniversay Kathy! 25 years of bliss, I am sure! Hugs, Maryjane

Jane Smith said...

You can't have been married that long. We're not that old. hehehe

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments! We had a wonderful anniversary, a busy day filled with fun. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings, Kathleen

Julie said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary!
What a Blessing!
Julie