I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Thursday, June 24, 2021

June blooms into summer

 

The days have been filled with extreme heat........bringing so many colorful flowers into bloom.  
I work in my flower beds in the early morning hours and then............
to escape the heat from outside, I prefer to let my needle create blooms with floss and fabric.

visit my cooking blog for this wonderful recipe
at this link
Wishing you gardens filled with lovely blooms!



7 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

You surely must be working with a magic needle. Your flowers, wherever they grow, on cloth or in the earth, are always beautiful.

Prims By The Water said...

These look yummy! Sunflowers are my happy flower. Very nice stitchery! Janice

Olde Dame Holly said...

Gorgeous, lively embroidery! I love the bee especially!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Pretty stitching. Our extreme heat kills most things (currently 112 F at 2:45 p.m.) I'm definitely inside most of the time, but can't decide what I want to make right now so I'm reading. The blueberry-lemon rolls look scrumptious -- that flavor combination is always delicious.

mamasmercantile said...

Great stitchery, such wonderful needlework. The rolls look delicious.

Lady Locust said...

Ah! Well, you’ve a very talented needle. What beauty it creates 😊

handmade by amalia said...

Your needlework is always beautiful! And the rolls look wonderful as well. heading over to check the recipe.
Amalia
xo